Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Passport Bag

Man, do I ever hate dragging a pile of luggage around the airport. When I travel I throw caution to the wind and totally trust the airline to take good care of my baggage. Call me crazy, but I always feel really smug when I am calmly settled in my airplane seat and I am watching somebody try to jam a big fat heavy "carry on" into an overhead compartment. I like to feel unencumbered when I am trying to get from A to B. I have enough to keep track of as it is.



I am naming this felted wool bag the Passport Bag. It is just big enough for this following list of things I cannot travel without: Passport, drivers license, debit card, credit card, boarding pass, tinted chapstick, pen (planes never have any pens), and a little cash. Going through airport security is much easier too, unless they just decide to sequester you and feel you up for no good reason.

2 comments:

Princess Crabass said...

I'm with you! Check the damn bags! Unless I'm going to a third world country (and you know how often I do that), I can buy whatever I need if my luggage gets lost. And so far, it never has (knock wood).

I like your bag. Would my iPhone fit in there?

Janine Serresseque said...

Yep, it would. The bag is about 6" X 8".